Sunday, April 20, 2008

Summer Holiday

This summer, when I was in India, I happened to go to Kolkata to visit my relations. From there I, my brother, and my father proceeded on to Janai, a kind of one horse town on the outskirts of Kolkata. There we saw one of the most immense houses, standing morose in the town. Not one, but rather two. They were immense but standing alone. No one lived in there. Indeed, it was a great forlorn sad sight which awed everyone. I was sorry to leave that place, yet stunned that such beauty could be present in that old town.

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Blogger rupak said...

well this post of yours lacks the style and info that you used in your previous posts.

please live up to your expectation.

regards
rupak

 
At April 21, 2008 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Open Mind said...

sorry, but will improve, give me some time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home